Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Product Review: Moisture Boosting Body Balm by H20+

Yes, another body lotion review! I realized that I failed to mention one of my favorite accidental discoveries. Normally, I use Vaseline Intensive Care's Skin Renewal lotion or Intensive Rescue lotion, and a selection of pleasing Bath & Body Works products for my skin. But on a day when I am missing things in my gym bag (read: socks, sometimes underwear), I swing into the pro shop and leave with more than what I need. It was on one such occasion that I came into a large tube of H20+'s Raspberry Guava Moisture Boosting Body Balm. I didn't give it much thought until after the work out, post-shower when I was about to slather myself from head to toe with lotion.

This thing was like buttah.

I smoothed a good dollop onto my leg and it just melted into my skin. The scent was really nice and not too over=powering. I could have stood there all day, putting this lotion on! Hours later, my skin was still soft. H2O+ advertises the product as being:
"Natural fruit extracts combine with emollient shea butter and soothing aloe vera for an all-over healthy radiance. Provitamin B and vitamin E nourish for the softest, most supple skin."

Needless to say, my skin was feeling radiant, soft, and supple. It felt that way hours later, unlike some moisturizers I've tried. I squeezed every last drop I could out of that tube. I recently bought the Lemon Lust scented balm -- I'm loving the flavor already, and nothing beats smooth, silky skin in warm weather.

You can buy the entire collection of Body Balms in a variety of flavors for $7.00 per 8 oz. tube. Each flavor also has a matching shower gel.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com