
At my recent trip to Sephora, I was given a 1-ounce sample of the Korres Guava Body Butter. Being plagued with dry skin practically all four seasons of the year, I am always interested in a new moisturizing product.
Korres is an Athens-based company focused on making affordable organic skin, hair, and beauty products. The owners George & Lena Korres, started out as a pharmacy and then researched formulating their own products rooted in homeopathic traditions.
I decided to try the Guava body butter before going to bed. The packaging is no fuss, which I like. Upon my initial inspection, the consistency of the body butter was nice and thick. You have to work the product into your skin, and there's an immediate difference. My skin was firm, moisturized, but not greasy. The guava smell was just the right intensity. Sometimes moisturizers can have too much fragrance and be very distracting.
If you are looking for a new moisturizer for your legs, the Guava Body Butter is definitely worth a look. You can find the Korres body butter in Guava, Fig, Quince, and Yogurt (5.7 oz for $19.50).
White tulle for trendy bridal gowns
2 years ago
1 comments:
Leave it to the Greeks to make a great product! I feel like a proud mama!!
Post a Comment