Christy is a 29 year-old city dweller who likes to think she was a writer in a past life, but was most likely a dedicated shopper (just like she is today). No longer on a break from the daily grind, her days are filled with work, conquering her "to-read" list, trips to Saks, working out, and quality time with her new kitchen appliances. (No, I don't have blue eyes!)
"Fashion is a tool...to compete in life outside the home. People like you better, without knowing why, because people always react well to a person they like the looks of." - Mary Quant
What's My Routine?
On My Face: Pevonia Combination Skin cleanser, toner, and moisturizer, w/ La Mer Hydrating Lotion (day) & Kate Somerville Total Vitamin Antioxidant Treatment (night)
In My Hair: Prive Reparative shampoo & conditioner
I Smell Like: Gucci eau de parfum by Gucci
Current Obsession: Kate Somerville Exfoli-Kate scrub
I'm Carrying: Louis Vuitton MC Cabas Mezzo
Drink of Choice: Starbucks tall classic coffee, half & half and 2 Equals
1 comments:
Happy Birthday to CD, too!!
Post a Comment