Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Update: happier feet already?

In a real effort to address this foot problem, I wore my gel inserts today with my Tory Burch Reva flats. It's basically a single toe divider that goes between my big toe and 2nd toe. This doesn't sound like much, but just doing this goes a long way to aligning my foot the way it should be in a shoe. I noticed that my feet felt comfortable all day walking around, when previously wearing the same shoes, by the end of the day, they'd be sore and achey. Progress!

My Yoga Toes arrived today in neat & simple packaging. The instructions say to start wearing the inserts 10-15 minutes daily and work up to a hour or more. I started with 1 hour because I like to be an overachiever...Ok, it's more cause I regularly stretch my toes out in gross and abnormal ways to try to relieve the pain, so this wasn't going to hurt anymore than before, sans device.

Wearing the Yoga Toes is kind of like wearing bigger pedicure toe separators. I walked around getting things, surfed the internet, and watched tv in the Yoga Toes. And after taking them off, my toes did feel a little tired from being held in a stretch, but generally they feel good. I think the real test will be how they feel in the morning. But so far, so good.

Christy's suggestion for other ways to pamper one's feet: Bath & Body Works True Blue Spa Gel Footies, approximately $30

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com