One of my favorite purchases to make anytime of the year is the GTS, that's right: the Gift-To-Self. I find that I do this pretty regularly, as a self-sufficient female who appreciates some of the finer things in life (cue that Go Chicks music!)...anyway, I digress.
I found a possible GTS while considering a new color/finish to get in my preferred flats, the Tory Burch Reva. You see, Tory has expanded her brand to beyond clothing and the Reva flats. She's got handbags, accessories, etc. SO. I saw this while clicking through the Tory Burch site on the net (yes, while wearing my Yoga Toes): 
Tory Burch Fall 2007 "Jordana", $495
I thought this tote was just fabulous, particularly in the crocodile finish with gold accents. Crocodile has been big and will continue to be a key finish for accessories. It adds a certain air of refinement and richness to anything, such as a wallet, belt, or shoe. Everyone needs a croc piece, just like I firmly believe everyone needs an animal print piece. In any case, though I have my preferred brands for handbags, this one caught my eye and the pricing is fairly reasonable considering the plain leather bags out there with less style for more money. So for those of you who are looking for some GTS ideas, consider putting this one on the list!
White tulle for trendy bridal gowns
2 years ago
1 comments:
This bag is fab!! Excellent GTS!!!
Post a Comment