Monday, November 12, 2007

Product Review: Talika Therapy Mask

Last night I tried a sample from Talika, a french brand of eye, skin, and nail care products. The Eye Therapy Mask, loaded with ceramides and essential oils, is supposed to stimulate the area around the eyes into a smoother, rejuvenated appearance. One mask is supposed to be good for 20 uses, which for any beauty regiment to be effective, one has to be diligent about regular use.

The packaging was interesting -- like large pill casings with foil. There were 2 capsules: one was blue liquid, and the other, a small white disc. I couldn't tell. The instructions were to place the disc in the blue liquid, and the disposable mask would expand. I placed the cutout over my eyes and laid back for about 20 minutes. The liquid ingredient tingled on my skin and I felt myself zoning out, enjoying the sensation on the eyes. It was cool, and absolutely refreshing. I couldn't tell if my eye area looked smoother, but it definitely felt smoother and less fatigued.

This is definitely an item for you beauty product lovers who like a little pampering on the weekends. The sample came to me from C.O. Bigelow, but you can order the full-size Eye Therapy Mask from Talika's website for a whopping $63.00.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com