No, this is not the beginning to Will Smith's "Summertime".
I am waiting with slight anticipation for a newly acquired Chloe Betty Hobo circa 2006. I have been working on this transaction for the last 2 weeks, and the package hopefully will arrive Friday or Monday. I can't describe what the color is yet, because I don't really know. Lighting in photographs can cause the color to look totally different. I am hoping that the bag is everything I thought it would be, since I would be getting it at 28% of it's original retail value. This is all a part of my on-going plan to downsize my handbag collection to the bare essentials and loading it with classic and timeless pieces.
I'll post the pic as an update when it arrives. Cross your fingers for me!
White tulle for trendy bridal gowns
2 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment