Monday, February 04, 2008

Back to Blog

Webster's New Millennium™ Dictionary of English defines blog as: “to author an online diary or chronology of thoughts.”

If this is the case, I haven’t done a very good job of journaling lately.

Ahem, I said journaling. “Journaling” is what grown ups do; “diary” makes me feel like I’m 14 and lying in a Hello Kitty decorated bedroom somewhere in suburbia, doodling about my latest crush and which teacher is evil and gives out too much homework.

So anyway, I used to journal constantly. It was all angsty and filled with hangovers and guy dramas. Hey, what do you expect from a single girl working for the Company, living in a high rise in the great city that is Chicago? There was all sorts of trouble to be had, and I liked to have it on a regular basis, kind of like your daily multi-vitamin.

In any case, after a brief hiatus due to a mad dash towards the end of the year for work and otherwise, I am back and rejuvenated about my blogging endeavors. In fact, one of my resolutions this year was to use the blog as a tool to keep in touch with friends.

In the event you do like Hello Kitty, you can find all sorts of paraphrenalia at Sanrio

1 comments:

Sue said...

OH NO YOU DI-IN'T just link to the Evil Empire!

 
template by suckmylolly.com