Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Catching Up

So much has happend in the last couple of weeks that I haven't been able to get a new blog post in. I started my new job a little over 3 weeks ago, and I feel like an entirely different person. My job is not the same as the last; there are more responsibilities and more balls in the air now. I'm still trying to familiarize myself with the properties themselves, and at the same time, take in more technical knowledge. CD says it's a little intense for the first couple of weeks, but I feel like I am far behind because I've been out of the business for the last 9 months.

So asides from having scores of appointments and business meetings, conference calls, and building my new workspace w/ the right tools and supplies, I've also been going out more, reconnecting with many people I used to be in contact with, and I've also taken to drinking my breakfast instead of chewing it. I recently discovered Jamba Juice, as there is a location across the street from my office. It's a good way for me to cut down on the caffeine in the morning and eat healthier than my usual staple of bagel & cream cheese.

When I do have a little spare time, I've been spending it tweaking my wardrobe. I got started prior to my first day at work by adding a few pieces of clothing here and there, along w/ some accessories (ie. shoes), and now as I go through what I have, I think about what else would help wrap things together. Fortunately for me, there are some incredible sales right now, and I have found some great deals. I have also found a few pairs of designer shoes on discount calling my name!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com