Tuesday, September 12, 2006

In the beginning...

Hello to my very select blog readers!

Welcome to the inaugural post of my new blog. My previous effort was abandoned two months into the project when a bunch of things in my life changed. I took a break from a day job, started working in earnest on the plans for my pending nuptials, and decided to become a student again. My friend Sue P. (fellow blogger and playwright) reminded me about the old blog, and I see now that I lost interest writing it because it wasn't thought out. I didn't have any idea of my purpose and what format I wanted to use. Since then, I have had a chance to look through some good blogs, and hopefully come up with a better way to pull things together. Then Sue and I started talking and we both decided to blog more, so here I am...clik clak.

This blog is generally about the people, places, events, news items, things, etc. that I come across as I go about my daily life. It may be trivial, amusing, serious, sarcastic -- whatever I'm feeling when I pull out my laptop to write. Once I get a better digital camera I'll incorporate more pictures taken personally into all this. In the mean time, you will find;

● better formatting (I'm starting to get the hang of this system!)

● pics of my subjects, courtesy of the world wide web

● reference links of significant people, places, or things to their appropriate entry in Wikipedia for your reference.

● bolding names for props

● bolding things you might want to looking up but I don't feel like linking


I hope to write in everyday...we'll see how it goes. Let's hope the well doesn't run dry!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com