Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy New Year!

It has been months since I last posted and so much has happened since then. I'm happy to say in my first post of 2007 that I'm now a missus. We got married almost exactly 1 month ago in Mexico and honeymooned in Australia. We've only been back home for about a week, but it was a week jammed with activity. If the new year is anything like the last one, we'd better all hang on for the wild ride ahead.

Per tradition, I make a few resolutions every year and see if I get through them 12 months later. So here they are:
1) Exercise more and with more variety.
2) Give up potatoes (in all forms)
3) Try to abide by a "budget"
4) Cook more often
5) Make an effort to connect with friends regularly, especially those who I don't see often
6) Be a thoughtful wife :)
7) Read 75 books
8) Continue traveling

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your potato resolution worries me!!

Sue said...

You need to add to item #4: ...and invite people over for dinner.

 
template by suckmylolly.com